To consent to this, please click "Accept Cookies."
Or for more information, please click here
Privacy and Security Policy
Last updated January 3, 2022
Under this policy, “personal information” means information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Our Collection of Your Personal Information
Unless restricted by law, we use your personal information to enhance your shopping experience with us. This is broadly accomplished. The following is a non-exhaustive list of just how we use your information to enhance your shopping experience with us at Clean Origin:
- Expedite your purchases and enable the Services you request,
- Approve and monitor your purchases,
- Enhance and improve our services and products,
- Enrich the general customer experience though tailored advertising and marketing initiatives,
- Recognize and classify your customer products and preferences,
- Improve Services for our customer and user base,
- Answer your questions and respond to requests,
- Manage and control Clean Origin promotions and contests,
- Distribute information regarding Clean Origin (or our partners) products of interest,
- Analyze and assess your information for completeness, errors, and missing data,
- Deter and preempt abuse and fraud,
- Follow applicable legal requirements and Clean Origin's policies and procedures, and
- Other uses with your consent.
Over time we may combine the information you provide to us with other information that is publicly available or collected though our cookies or other similar available technology. In addition, we may add that to other information that was collected through third parties, our affiliates and partners. Your comments and feedback are importance to us. Those communications directly help us in improving our site and services. By communicating to us that information you effectively give the rights to it to Clean Origin. Additionally, we reserve the right to post and use those comments on our Site and in our advertising and marketing material. Finally, we may use those comments and material as our own Site Materials.
The Information We Collect
Provided by you: When you use the Company site you may provide us your personal information. This information may include information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, anniversary, interests, and credit card information. It may also include information you provide to us about a fiancé, loved one or friend in order to send them a referral or information about a product or service. That information will be collected either by electronic, written, or oral means and the Company will store it and use it under the terms of this Agreement.
If you choose to not provide us certain personal information some products and Services may not be available to you. You also may not be able to take advantage of some of our promotions and special programs.
- Analytics and Customization: Clean Origin uses analytics and cookies, including third party cookies, to collect information just on how our Services are being used by our visitors and customers to measure how successful our marketing campaigns are, and to customize the content that each customer sees. Finally these cookies and third-party tracking software aid in our ability to prevent fraud.
- Essential Operational: Cookies are paramount in allowing us to operate our Services. For instance, cookies are necessary for you to access secure areas (i.e. your account and shopping list).
- IP Address: When visiting our Site, Clean Origin gathers your IP address to analyze and diagnose problems, and improve the performance of the Site, servers, and hosting providers as well as to assess trends and traffic patterns, collect demographic and statistical information, and track when the visit was and its length. To continuously improve security protocols your IP address may also be used along with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Social networking cookies: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
- Targeting/advertising: Cookies allow us to customize the advertisements you receive, and afford you with individualized offers, and quantify their effectiveness.
Tracking Images: These are small files that we embed into an email or newsletter to ascertain whether an email has been opened, forwarded, or its content having been clicked on. The purpose of these tracking images is to see if our customers and subscribers find our email and newsletter service interesting, informative, and useful.
Local Storage: Clean Origin uses local storage (HTML5 or Flash) for frequency capping purposes and to provide you with relevant advertising.
What Information We Share with Others
The Company may share your personal information as follows:
- Clean Origin entities: Your personal information may be shared within Clean Origin and with our partners and affiliated entities if it is reasonably necessary to accomplish any of the above noted purposes.
- Events and Promotions: If reasonably necessary, your personal information will be shared with event staff and organizers if you decided to participate in a special event or promotion.
- Vendors and Service Providers: Third-party service providers may be enlisted to complete and perform services on our behalf. Some of these services include: distribution, payment processing, order fulfillment, assembly, advertising and marketing, and emailing.
Third-Party Analytics and Sharing: At times we may share your personal information with third-parties and others which are not part of Clean Origin. They may use this information to provide, or enable other companies provide, offers to you, to market products, services or opportunities to you, and to perform data analytics regarding your use of our Services.
- Merger, Sale, or Business Transfer: Your previously collected personal information may be shared or disclosed as part of a merger, sale or transfer of acquired Company assets. This includes merger, sale, or transfer in the case of bankruptcy or receivership.
- Fraud Protection, Prevention, and Legal Compliance: Clean Origin may disclose your information: (1) at times when we believe in good faith it is necessary to comply with applicable regulation, law, judicial or legal proceeding, or governmental agency request; (2) to third-parties as to aid them in their attempts to root out fraud or suspected fraud or illegal activity; (3) to combat and prevent fraud, suspected fraud, illegal activities, and threats to others’ physical safety; and (4) to uphold and enforce an agreement we have with customers.
- Collective Information: From time to time, Clean Origin and authorized third-parties and partners may aggregate information together. However, when that is done, such aggregated information will not be traceable to individuals. Finally, we allow and may authorize third-parties to disclose and use non-personal information.
- Notwithstanding anything above, Clean Origin does not share text messaging data and your consent with us does not carry to other third parties
How You Can Access and Update Your Information
Once you have created a Clean Origin account it will be possible for you to update, review, and change some of your personal information by logging into your account. This can be done 24/7. If you require assistance in changing or updating your personal account information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to provide you first-class service, we want to be able to communicate with you and share with you offers and promotions that we think you will want to hear. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, let us know.
To opt out of receiving emailed promotions from us: (1) go to the Clean Origin web page and select "unsubscribe," then follow the prompts and enter in the required information, or conversely open the promotional email, click the “unsubscribe” hyperlink and then follow the prompts to unsubscribe; or (2) if you wish to unsubscribe from telephone based promotions write to us at email@example.com. You can also tell us where to send written promotional materials. (3) To opt out of regular mail promotions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that opting out of communications with us does not affect specific communications from us regarding transactions and purchases. When required by applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent at the time of data collection pursuant to which you will opt-in to the processing of (i) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law, and (ii) personal information for marketing purposes. (4) To opt out of receiving text messages (SMS), please reply “stop” to any message.
Children Under the Age of 13
We also take the protection and data security of minor children under the age of 13 seriously. To that end Clean Origin does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If it is discovered that we have done so, we will promptly delete that data from out servers. For more information on protecting the data privacy rights of minor children under the age of 13 please see the FTC website at https://www.ftc.gov.
Clean Origin takes securing your personal information seriously. As such we employ a number of electronic and physical security protocols to ensure that your personal information remains safe and secure. However, in today’s rapidly changing technological environment, no security protocol is impregnable. To that end, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will never be compromised.
Below are our multi-point electronic and physical security protocols:
SSL Encryption: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology is the industry standard for protecting data when computer servers are communicating and transferring data. We use SSL when completing transaction online. SSL helps to ensure that your sensitive personal information, such as your credit card number, is not apprehended by adverse third-parties.
Additionally, we have engaged with Verisign, the preeminent leader in online authentication products and software. Verisign helps us to ensure that your communications with us are secure.
- Credit Card Orders: To minimize unnecessary risk of your sensitive personal information being compromised we do not store your credit card information after an order has been completed. To further minimize this risk, we complete our credit card orders within 24 hours by working directly with the authorizing bank. This enables us to ship products sooner and delete temporarily stored information sooner.
- Telephone Orders: If you would rather transact by telephone you can call us at: 1-888-487-2145 to speak with a sales representative and complete your order.
- Signature Requirements for Delivery: We always insure and register items shipped via mail to their fullest value. Finally, we only ship to physical business or residential addresses and require that a person over 18 years of age sign for the delivery.
California Privacy Rights Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits end users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
LBVllc ( Little Bear Ventures )
68 Southfield Avenue, Two Stamford Landing
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
How to Contact Us
It is our pleasure having you as a valued customer and we want to hear from you if you have any concerns, complaints, or questions. We also like getting positive feedback. Please contact us by the below methods.
By Telephone: 1 (888) 487-2145
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Regular Mail:
LBVllc ( Little Bear Ventures )
68 Southfield Avenue, Two Stamford Landing
Stamford, Connecticut 06902