Paid Search Manager
We’re looking for a Paid Search Manager to help launch and directly manage campaigns for Search Engine Marketing with DoubleClick. You’ll manage paid media campaigns across platforms including Search Ads 360 and DV360, making optimizations and updates daily. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies to increase revenue in one of our most important advertising channels.
A successful person in this role is smart, ambitious, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and won’t stop until the goal is achieved. We’re seeking intelligent people who can passionately latch on to a rapidly growing business and continue accelerating.
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for Clean Origin Paid Search (PPC) campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and campaign expansion.
- Manage Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display and Video 360, Google and Bing Shopping, and Preferred Deals via DoubleClick.
- Staying apprised of current and new search features and DSP functionality, and data products, then successfully deploy on relevant campaigns.
- Manage budget allocation, pacing, and reporting across all search, display, video and shopping campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics and other site technologies to evaluate campaign performance, performing timely and iterative improvements.
- Utilize marketplace opportunities through Display & Video 360 to discover, negotiate, and test new audiences and preferred inventory partnerships.
- 2-4 years in a hands-on role managing paid search campaigns at an agency or brand (bonus points for retail experience).
- Deep knowledge of the Google Ads, Google Analytics and best SEM best practices.
- Strong expertise and background in Google Analytics and/or audience data management platforms, as well as how to use these tools in paid media campaigns.
- Understanding of cross channel and cross device tracking, optimization, and attribution.
- Capable of successfully managing paid search programs with limited oversight.
- You’re next to flawless when it comes to day-to-day campaign execution.
- Ideally, you have some experience beyond just the two major search engines – we often work with GDN, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers (DBM, TTD, Data Xu, Media Math, LiveRamp etc.)
- Advanced experience with ad trafficking (Campaign Manager specific a plus). Be company expert on programmatic media buying.